Background

Thursday, May 31, 2012

I'm the new kid on the blog

Hello my fine virtual friends! I've been convinced by several people to start this blog for so long and I've finally caved, so willkommen to my blog I'm delighted to have you here. I'm not entirely sure what it is exactly I will blog about, mostly all things related to beauty, food, stuff that sparkles and of course my silly magical life. So for starters if you do not know me I'm 27, I live in the charming suburbs of Chicago, I love everything pink and/or sparkly, and I'm a just a little confident in myself. I'm not ashamed to admit that I do not yet have a career but I do have a job. Oddly enough my current field of work is in the medical field of which I am absolutely positive I do not want a career in. I've majored in and studied probably everything you could want except teaching, but I still cant decide. I guess what I'm getting at here is recently I have been thinking of doing something in the cosmetology industry because let's face it, what I love most is nail polish, makeup, hair, and of course--being pretty. So I guess for my first blog instead of continuing this rambling I should thank the people most responsible for getting me into this and it is of course Danielle from Action, Veronica & Jessica from Michael Graham, my Momma who thinks everything I do is brilliant even when its not, my best friend & partner in crime Liz, and all of the awesome girls whose youtube channels I have subscribed to they are my inspirations. So let's hope for a good run folks, please follow me or subscribe or whatever you call it in this blogging world! Be kind to one another, Au Revoir! (And yes, I stole that from Ellen... and the french.)
XOXO, Kimmy ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment