Background

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Haul!


I just ran to the corner to grab a few things to prep for the upcoming weekend & picked up a few goodies. (Happy Friday Eve!)
I had a few repurchases; Yes To Blueberries facial wipes, Q-tip dual purpose applicators (lame) & Almay makeup eraser sticks. Also got some new fun eye-shadows I'm excited to try out! I have a few other shades so I know the formula of the Maybelline Color Tattoo is amazebeans and I had to have the color tenacious teal. Wow. In love. Next I grabbed the new Revlon Photoready Primer+shadow (which my oily eyelids do not trust, I will be using my usual Urban Decay primer) in the color Bohemian (its the blue & gold shadow in the photo). I also bought the Revlon Colorstay shadow quad in Seductive (ooh la la, you know me!) These are the purple shades shown. Last I got the new Simple brand eye make-up remover pads. Not gonna lie, I mainly picked these up because the packing is tiny and cute and miniature and I love miniature anything. I have used the regular face wipes from this brand and they are fab for sensitive skin. As for non makeup products, I needed shampoo. Desperately. I saw the new got2b oil-licious shampoo (not shown) and had to have it. It was on sale for $4.09 and came with a cute mini (& free) argan oil. Again, love the mini packaged items. I'll probably end up doing a review on this since I'm such a shampoo snob.
The main reason I ran to the store was to pick up a plant for a friend I am visiting out of state tomorrow. She's a mom, and mothers day is approaching, and I just love her to pieces so I got her a pretty lil' pink flower plant thing. I try to be classy. I strive to remember to bring a little something whenever someone is dishing hospitality out to me. I don't like to arrive anywhere empty handed. My mama taught me good!
XOXO, Kimmy ♥

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You are awesome! That was my first comment lol thank you. <3

      Delete
    2. Anonymous creeper Amy just saw this and wants to get on the commenting bandwagon. HOW DID I NOT KNOW GLITTER AND BACON BLOG EXISTED?!?! I'm so jeal. I always wanted to be a regular blogger (I've got 3 different ones with one post each).
      Love you, BUTTERCUP ;)

      Delete
    3. Ahh! BUTTERCUP! I can't believe I never mentioned it to you (of all people you would be like THE FIRST!) I bet it's because I had way more posts (that were lame & are noW deleted) but I was lazy about it... now I have time & I just find that its one of those things that I actually truly enjoy doing. Thank you for reading & commenting, you are a swell chick! xoxo

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete