Background

Monday, June 10, 2013

Abandonment issues.

I'm so sorry. I haven't written in ages. Wait, wait! I can explain! I took a 3 week pre-session summer course in biology; in a nut shell its learning the entire 2nd level biology course that is normally taught in 16 weeks crammed into THREE weeks of hell. Literally, every single second of my American life for the past 3 weeks was devoted to this material, it was CRAY. The good news is its all over now and I have one last week to submit the last dwindlings of my work so things are going back to normal! Not surprisingly I did still find time to hit up Sephora, Ulta, and various drugstores to stock up & try some new products so I will have forthcoming blogs very soon. I've also become a Vine addict... get the app and find me - IMkimmiewoolet is my handle; get at me, you won't be disappointed I promise. Tata for now!

xoxo, Kimmie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment